Wiltshire Sports Academy delivers tailored, high quality after-school clubs for institutions in Wiltshire and the South West.
All of our sessions provide:
- A safe and supportive learning environment for all participants.
- A structured session, adapted to the participants’ levels of ability.
- Supervision, coaching and leadership delivered by a highly experienced, CRB-checked, fully qualified coach.
After-school club benefits
After-school clubs provide pupils with opportunities that go well beyond developing their sporting potential. Through participation in well-run clubs, children and young people can develop invaluable life skills, including teamwork, communication, social abilities and more. All this whilst having fun and being physically active.
It’s no wonder that good after-school sporting provision is so highly valued by parents, communities, children and OFSTED.
Our sessions are organised according to school and pupil needs. However, a typical session would consist of:
- Warm Up
- Topic of the day (technical session)
- Matches (to put into practice what has been learnt)
To learn more about how our after-school club service can benefit your school, please get in touch.