Wiltshire Football Academy has a long history of encouraging girls’ participation in football. Our Wiltshire Football Academy Player Development Programme helps girls to develop their skills and confidence, nurturing the next generation of footballing talent.
Our centres offer a safe, fun environment for girls of all abilities, with sessions delivered by our experienced and qualified coaches.
For the 2023/24 season, we plan to enter our 1st girls only teams into the JPL Warriors programme. We’re currently recruiting girls who will form these squads….please apply via the ‘request a free taster’ link below.
What are the benefits of the Elite Technical Development Centre Programme?
- Weekly sessions
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Top quality ‘academy style’ technical coaching
- Confidence-building ethos
- Creating decision-making footballers
- Development rather than results-based
- High ratio of players gaining academy trials/contracts
- Pathway into Junior Premier League
- Girls of all abilities welcome
- Make new friends & improve skills whilst learning in a fun environment
All development centre sessions are priced at £28 per month, following a free taster period (half price reduction for siblings).
Our programme is designed to support player development, with players encouraged to continue representing their local grassroots clubs and schools whilst attending the centre.
Swindon Development Centre
Swindon Academy Outdoor 3G
Yr 3 – Yr 6: Tuesday, 5.30pm-6.30pm
What to bring: Appropriate footwear (moulded stud boots preffered on 3G)/training kit/waterproof jacket/shin pads/drink.
Get in Touch:
To book sessions or to find out more about our Girls Development Centre, please get in touch.