Footy Tots gets your little ones exercising, socialising and developing life skills — all whilst having loads of fun.
Footy Tots introduces children to age-appropriate sports activities in a friendly, safe environment. Supervised and encouraged by our highly trained staff, children take part in fun games that help them develop agility, balance, coordination and plenty of social skills.
What are the benefits of Footy Tots?
- Promoting healthy development
- Enhancing skeletal and muscular development
- Increased self-confidence
- Improved social skills
- Meeting new friends
- Learning football-related skills in a fun and creative way
- Learning through our ‘Disguised Coaching’ method
- Improved awareness, coordination and physical skills
About our Footy Tots coaches
All of Wiltshire Football Academy’s Footy Tots coaches are highly trained and carefully recruited.
Every coach has:
- FA/UEFA Coaching qualifications (most up to UEFA B standard)
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Emergency First Aid Certificate
- FA Safeguarding Certificate
In addition, all coaches follow FA guidelines on Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and Best Practice. Our staff undergo continual training and development to ensure we deliver high quality, up-to-date coaching sessions.
Footy Tots Sessions
Gerard Buxton Sports Ground (outdoor 3G Astro)
Royal Wootton Bassett
3yrs to School Reception:
Swindon Academy Outdoor 3G
4yrs to School Reception:
To book sessions or to find out more about Footy Tots, please get in touch.